Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hey there everyone! Here's today's update!

Today's image is courtesy of a friend as well, have a look.


This one was kinda hard, and I definitely went over my goal of 30:00 minutes (by 17:39), but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I've got a couple of issues with position and scale, the shoreline on the image appears a bit rounder. The rock nearest to the viewer should be pushed back a bit and the rocks in the background should be a bit smaller, but overall I'm really happy with this. There was a lot of neat color to paint, and laying out the image was pretty fun. Here's the original for comparison.


I claim no ownership of this image, it was used as a reference for the study above.

That's all for today, see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment