Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hey everyone! It's time for today's update.


I will fully own the fact that today's piece was a little bit (read a lot) of a rush-job, that doesn't mean I don't like it however! I used a different brush this time around, one that I created in Photoshop, and I think that it did something kinda cool. I wasn't able to achieve the level of detail the photograph possesses, but the texture created by the brush turned out really cool! Everything's (mostly) where it should be, except the waterfall I painted is a bit droopy and sad. I think I'll come back to this another time and give it another go. Here's the original for reference.


I claim no ownership of this image, it was used as a reference for the study above.

That's all for today, check back tomorrow for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment