Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time again for another update!

Monday's post was interesting, and when I say interesting I mean I didn't really care for it. However, I challenged myself to work with those same colors to see if I could come up with something I was happy with. After adding white and black to my available pallet, I came up with something I really like. Have a look!


Kinda pretty, right? Especially when compared to this. I'm really happy with how it looks. I didn't take too much time rendering all the detail, it took about 30 minutes to get this from where I started. I actually sketched everything out and mixed the colors on my iPad when I had spare time before work today, here's what it looked like before I imported it into Photoshop.


I left the sketchlines on top so you could see where I was putting everything. There's really not too much difference between these two, but it's pretty surprising what a few more shades of green and brown can do. Along with some nice texture given by the Photoshop chalk brush!

Well, that's all for today. Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment