Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hey everyone, time for another update!

The past few days I've worked with analogous colors, today I did something a bit different and threw a complimentary color in the mix. I'm super happy with the result, check it out.


I love how this piece turned out. I used two colors that were near each other on the color wheel, blue and blue green, and added orange as an accent or complimentary color. I think it could certainly use a bit more work, the figures need to be a little better developed, and I wanted to add a bit more orange into the foreground to give it more depth. Overall it's a pretty successful piece, I definitely think once I give it a little more TLC this will be something to put in my portfolio.

That's all for this update, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment