Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

So since there are only three primary colors, and I've already done two of them, there's only one left. Yellow! Here's how it turned out.


I like it! I think this is the best one yet. I'm really having trouble with the sphere, though it looks better here than in the last two. I'm trying to show it being illuminated by all three of the light sources in the image, and it's altering the core shadow of the form so much that it almost doesn't look round anymore. I'm gonna need to keep working on that. I also took out the sketchy lines around the forms, because they really weren't anything other than a stylistic choice that wasn't working, so out they went! Since I did that with this piece, I thought I'd post the other two without those lines as well, have a look.

Here's blue.


Here's red.


So, there you have it! Red, blue, and yellow. That's all for the primary colors. Next up, the secondary colors! Check back tomorrow to see which one I'll paint first!


No comments:

Post a Comment