Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hey everyone, tonight's the last update for June! Sorry it's so late!

I really spent a good amount of time on this, because I wanted to end the month on a high note, how do you think I did?


This is definitely one of my favorite pieces this month, I think the color's really interesting, and the composition's really nice too. It's definitely a piece I'd like to revisit sometime and work on a bit more! Tonight's colors were red violet, red orange, and blue violet. I think they combined to form a beautiful pallet.

Well, I learned a lot about color this month, and how to use it. I've got a long way to go, but I think I'm a little more confident experimenting with color now.

Check back tomorrow for my first post of a new month, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment