Friday, June 5, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Here's the second of the secondary colors.


Orange you glad you checked this post out? I am so sorry. Reprehensible jokes aside, I feel like this is the best one yet! I will fully admit to using the marquee tool in Photoshop to create a perfect circle, I feel like that really pushed the sphere in the right direction. I can draw an almost perfect circle on paper, but using a tablet to create one is an entirely different story. I don't think there's a tablet experience yet (excluding the Wacom Cintiq's - but I don't really know 'cause I've never used one) that truly replicate what it's like to draw by hand. That's why the circular marquee tool was that sphere's saving grace.

Well, that's all for this post. Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment