Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

The three colors I used today were orange, yellow orange, and blue. I mentioned yesterday that I'd be adding white and black to the mix, and I think that really helped. You be the judge, take a look!


I like it! It definitely helped having the black and white in the mix to help me change the brightness of the colors I chose. I left a little of the pure blue underpainting visible since I liked the way it looked, but that's pretty much the only use of unmixed color in the piece.

Since I had such luck with adding black and white today, I think I'm going to give the colors I used yesterday another go. Let's see if that can help me make something that isn't so putrescent looking!

That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment