Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Today's piece was painted using only blue, green, red, white, and black. Take a look!


I'm really liking the way this turned out. It also kind of contrasts yesterday's post pretty well too, which is pretty funny. I was inspired by the marshlands near where I live, so I decided to paint something like that. The red and green were used to mix the brown color you see under the foliage and water, I also mixed the brown in with the blue and white I used for the sky to make everything relate to each other. I think that really helped to unify the piece.

Well, that's all for tonight. I might want to try something kinda crazy tomorrow as far as color selection, I think it'll be fun to challenge myself a little more! Don't forget to check back for that, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment