Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Regrettably, I don't have a lot of progress to share with you this evening, my cat needed an emergency vet visit today. Before I got her into her pet carrier she managed to carve a nice little gash into the underside of my drawing hand. This made it a little difficult to get any work done as it was one; painful, and two; annoying because I was constantly needing to fix the bandage I applied over the wound. Anyway, here's what I was able to do.


I think the shadow might be a little too dark, and I'm also not incredibly happy with how the cloth is turning out, so these are things I'll probably be reworking tomorrow.

Oh, and just so no one worries, my kitty simply needed some eye drops. She's gonna be fine. That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment