Friday, October 9, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another new post!

Last night I mentioned that I did a little painting in my new sketchbook, here's how it turned out!


It's, uh, a little primitive, haha! I really enjoyed the process though, it was pretty fun mixing my own paints and using a brush instead of a stylus. Working this way really showed me how much I don't actually know about painting, which was actually a good thing.

One more thing before I wrap up, I know that I've deviated from my previous theme in these last two posts, so I wanted to talk about that a bit.

I've been feeling a little stuck lately, and though I know what I've been doing will help me in the long run, I needed to take a break to have some fun. My blog posts were starting to feel like work, and that's not what I want this to be about. Yes I want to improve, so I know I'm going to need to put forth the effort to do so, but I still want to enjoy myself. That's why I'll be doing some sketching for a little while, and maybe some paintings too. I want to recharge a bit before I get back into study mode. It has been ten months of a ton of intense work, so it's time for me to play a little!

That's all for tonight, I have no idea what I'll be posting here tomorrow, so I guess it'll be a surprise for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment