Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Tonight's digital painting is also from "Art Academy," this evening I was tasked with drawing a tulip, here's what I've got so far.


I think it's coming along rather nicely. It's sort of funny painting this way after what I was doing with drawabox. This is all about seeing your subject in 2D, and basically just copying it. The one thing I am getting from it are the rules of proper painting technique. Though I did these exercises before I don't think they really stuck with me, that's why it's nice revisiting them to help ensure they stay ingrained in my memory. On top of all of that, I can still use these what I've learned here with this game and apply it to what I've learned with drawabox, so I think it's a win-win.

Well, that's all for this post! Check back tomorrow to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment