Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Last night I shared a digital painting I was working on and tonight I'll be posting the finished product, take a look!


There you have it! I'm pretty happy with it, and it was super fun to work on. My favorite part were all the little details I did at the end, this was basically just rendering all of the light on the cherry to make it appear 3D. I think the shadow could use a little work, since it's a bit more loose in style than the cherry itself, so that's something I'm gonna be mindful about in the future. I thought it might be kind of cool to see how the original version turned out on the 3DS, so I'm putting that image below.


I'd say the new version's a pretty big improvement, right? I also promised last evening that I'd share a progress gif, so here it is!


That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!



No comments:

Post a Comment