Monday, March 16, 2015

Hey everyone, here's tonight's update!

This is the piece I worked from today.


Fredric Edwin Church - "Twilight in the Wilderness"

Thankfully there are no sparkly vampires to be seen anywhere in this painting, moving right along, it's a very lovely image. I actually took a photograph of clouds that looked just like that, it's a very peculiar formation that doesn't appear all that often, take a look.



I can't quite remember the name, but they're extremely beautiful, right? That was what drew me to this painting anyway, let's see how I did with that!


I like it, kinda. I don't think it's bad, but for some reason I struggled with this one today. I feel like I gave up a bit, especially where the trees are concerned. I don't really have to much else to say about this one. I purposely chose another image with trees for tomorrow, I've definitely got to redeem myself!

Before I end this post, here's a little process gif I threw together, have a look!


That's all for tonight, check back again tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment