Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Tonight marks the start of a new mini theme, check it out!


Tonight I tried to emulate the feeling of a Windows 98 screensaver, wait, no - that wasn't really the goal. Actually tonight's exercise was all about perspective, except instead of having one or two specific points that the objects within the paper would be aligned with, it was a total free-for-all! I tried to space everything out a bit so that I could understand it all a little more easily, and I'm pretty happy with it overall, but there's a giant cube on the right that I'd love to obliterate. It just kinda looks like three random lines that don't have anything to do with anything else. Oh well, something I know not to do tomorrow.

Well, that's all for tonight! Check back tomorrow to see something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment