Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Here is my free perspective exercise for today.


Today I tried to experiment a bit with stacking a whole bunch of cubes on top of one another to see how they'd look, and I think they look rather neat! I started by drawing the smaller cubes on top, then added the larger ones behind those, then some more behind the second layer. It was kinda challenging to imagine where all of the lines were behind all of the other forms, but it was definitely good practice.

That's all for tonight! Check back tomorrow for my last free perspective piece, and my review of all the stuff I've worked on this month. It won't be a top ten list, but I definitely want to touch on what each of these exercises has taught me, so don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment