Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

What I've got for you today is a little different than what I've posted the last few nights. Take a look!


So this might just look like a bunch of line segments, and it kind of is just a bunch of line segments, but it is also a means of improving my mechanical drawing ability! The task I had to complete was to draw two points and connect them, but before connecting each point I had to move my pen above the paper, teaching my muscles the motion before I made it. Kinda neat, right? I've never had a hard time with drawing organic free-flowing lines, but straight lines have always been kind of tough, so this coupled with my last exercises has vastly improved my confidence in drawing them. I'm going to be doing a couple more of these over the next few days, so that I can continue to get a feel for what goes into the motion of a line.

That's all for tonight, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment