Friday, July 24, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Tonight marks the start of a new mini theme, take a look!


Let me just start off by saying that I have actively avoided doing anything perspective related for an immense amount of time, there's a simple reason for this - I hate it! I hate it so much that I could shout it from the rooftops, spray paint it on the side of my car, or do both of those things! It mostly comes from a lack of understanding of perspective, which is why this exercise was really useful. I just had to take my time, keep a ruler in place (I've always had trouble with that), and draw some lines. Thanks to doing all that this was the result, and it's a result I'm pretty happy with!

Well that's all for tonight, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment