Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Here are my line exercises for today.


Today's lines are a bit of a mixed bag, I think that's due to my own fatigue however, this was one long week! I'm very happy with the smallest lines, they're definitely the best of the bunch. I also think the lines underneath those look pretty good too. I feel like I made quite a few strokes that matched the original line perfectly, but it's hard to appreciate that fact because all you can see in the end are my mistakes. The longest lines are alright, but my squiggly lines are kinda all over the place. Guess that's what happens when you're tired, haha!

I think this is about enough of these exercises, time to move onto something new tomorrow, check back to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment