Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hey everyone, it's update time!

This one's quite a bit different from my last updates, or any of other posts I've done for that matter.


This actually started out as an environmental sketch. I was trying to draw some ruined buildings and when they ended up looking like legs, I ran with it! She's a female android in a rather suggestive pose, so I drew her on a stage in a night club. I wanted this to look like a photo that could have been taken by someone there, in a moment between the lights flashing - when the brightest thing in the room were her glowing eyes. I think it came out pretty cool, I also really like the story element of the image. Who knows, it might be something I try to create a finished piece from in the future!

Well, that's all for today. Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment