Wednesday, March 12, 2014

So this update was a bit delayed, sorry about that. I got pretty sick last week, my nose started running a marathon without my permission, so it was kinda hard to work on any art (or do anything really). Without further ado - here's the barbarian concept I teased in my last post.


Just your standard strongman type, I think he's pretty cool though. His necklace was inspired by an old viking pendent I saw in a book I read recently, the design was a simple face made out of silver. I really liked it so I decided he might look good with a little bling. Kinda adds interest to the character.

I was hoping to have finished the piece that he and his demon "friends" would have been featured in by now but I ended up scrapping my original design because I just found the arrangement of all of the elements a little bland. Once I settle on a new design I'll post the old concept with some commentary about why I scrapped it.

I have plenty of other stuff in the works right now, it's been hard to find the time to finish things lately though. I'm trying to update as much as possible so look for some new stuff soon. Thanks for stopping by! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment