Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hey there! So I don't have any art to share this evening but I was out taking some photos of the full moon last night and I had to post one here. I couldn't believe the detail I was able to capture! Check it out (make sure to click the image to view it at full size).


This was shot with my Canon T3i, I was using my 70-300mm lens. It was taken at 300mm, ISO was 400, f-stop was 5.6, and the shutter speed was 1/2000 of a second. Technical stuff aside, this was a photo that made me feel like a kid again. I couldn't believe something I held in my hands could give me a look this close at our nearest cosmic neighbor. It reminded me of all the time I spent looking at books about space in school, I got a little bit nostalgic. I hope you enjoy the photo. There's lots of stuff around us all the time that can really inspire a sense of awe, don't forget to take the time to appreciate those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment