Monday, January 20, 2014



Hi, my name's Francesco. I'm an artist and amateur photographer. This blog was something I decided to start to help keep myself motivated. I've never really shown my art to anyone but my close friends and it can be difficult to keep working when you're not working towards something. I figure this blog will be exactly that. My goal here is to post art and photos as frequently as I can and to discuss my process in creating those things.


I also want to say a quick thanks to my friends that made this possible, thank you to Kayla for helping me with this post (you're some kinda blog angel). Thanks to Justo for encouraging me to share my art online (go creative people!). Finally, thank you to Lee for being the most supportive guy in the whole world! You're the best and you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment