Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for today's update! Check it out.


Today's piece took around an hour and ten minutes to finish, I know one thing's for sure tomorrow, I'm not painting any more trees. It's so time consuming! I tried to make them as good as I could but I kinda felt like my hand was gonna shrivel up and fall off so I needed to stop. Aside from the foliage issue, the toughest part was painting the mountains in the background. I originally started off by painting the wrong color, so I had to go back and do it twice. I'm pretty happy with this piece overall, it was a bit intense for a Saturday evening, but it came out nicely. Here's the original photo for reference.


I claim no ownership of this image, it was used as a reference for the study above.

That's all for today, I hope you guys liked this one. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment