Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! It's official, I've been at this for a year. That's pretty exciting, right? I missed the update I wanted to do yesterday due to it being New Year's Eve, but I just wanted to post something really quick to mark this milestone.

I've decided that from this point forward I'm doing one digital painting a day, it doesn't matter what it is, it's gonna be one each day from here on out.

Here's a landscape I completed in 30 minutes 56 seconds!


This is the image I was working from.


I claim no ownership of this image, it was used as a reference for the study above.

You'll be seeing a lot more work from me this year, check back each day for new content. I'll still be posting updates related to my personal and school work as well, so look forward to that too! Enjoy 2015! Thanks for visiting!

-Francesco

No comments:

Post a Comment