Saturday, January 23, 2016

Part Two: The Second Part

Last night's update was a real cliffhanger! Were you all wondering if I would actually continue? Were you on the edge of your seats? Most likely no, haha! I actually did do more work on the piece I posted last night though, so let's see how it's shaping up.


Whoa! This looks pretty awesome. As you can see a whole bunch more detail has been added. The sky's now filled in, the dust around the ship has more shape and contrast, and the planet of the surface looks like more than just smudged shades of brown! I think I'm most proud of the way the character's suit is looking, for having done absolutely no preliminary sketching it's kinda good. I'm even not cringing terribly while looking at the ship, which I was pretty much expecting to do before I started working on it more! Oh, and a quick aside, the lines are white so you can see the detail on the ship and character, they were kinda imperceptible in black.

Since there was quite a leap in progress from yesterday to today I made a gif so you can see the difference!



Well, that's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment