Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hey there everyone, just wanted to share the what I've been up to the past week. In my last post I uploaded some quick sketches I did while I was at work and let you know I planned on finishing them in Photoshop. While only one of them has been started (and is definitely not finished at this point) I figured I might as well post it just to show you all how it's coming along.

Just for a refresher, here's the sketch I've been working from.


This is the version I'm currently working on in Photoshop.


I think it's looking pretty good. There's gonna be a whole lot more detail in the finished piece but I think this should give an alright idea of what the final product is going to look like. If I actually render as much in there as I'd like I'll make sure to post some close-ups of the really detailed bits so you can see them well.

That's about all for this post. I don't think I'm gonna be able to finish all three of the sketches in Photoshop this month but I'll do my best to finish this one at least. I should post another update in about a week so make sure to check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment