Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Here's my third plant study, check it out!


I think this turned out alright. I'm happy with the main drawing, but I feel like my notes are a little lackluster. I feel like the quality suffered a bit too because my markers are running out of ink, gotta see if I can find some refills before I do tomorrow's post. I had a pretty easy time of figuring this plant out because it's almost like the child of the two plants from my last posts. It's got a thick base, much like the flowery part of the corpse flower, and it's got petals like a sunflower!

That's all for tonight, hopefully I'll have some freshly refilled markers by tomorrow, if not I'll have some kind of filler post up here, haha! Check back to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment