Saturday, May 9, 2015

Hey everyone, time for another update!

I really liked what I posted yesterday a lot; it was super fun to work on, and the end result was something I loved. Today I tried to revisit that style and draw something new, let's see how it turned out.

Without tooting my own horn (too much), I think this one's awesome! It's got a really nice amount of contrast, and the light and dark parts are juxtaposed in such a way to really draw your eye in to the focal point of the image. Speaking of eyes and focal points, I love the eyes of the figure in this piece, they're super expressive. This almost looks like a still image taken from a movie I could definitely see myself watching, I think it's got a really neat cinematic look to it.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. I hope you enjoyed this one, I'm pretty proud of it! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment